Monday, January 06, 2014

Home of the Braised - Out tomorrow!!

My seventh White House Chef mystery, HOME OF THE BRAISED, comes out tomorrow!!
(Can you hear me cheering? I'm pumped!) And what a great cover, isn't it?

Here's the synopsis:

With the pressure of an upcoming state dinner that could make or break the president’s foreign policy, White House executive chef Olivia Paras has precious little time to focus on her wedding plans—or to catch a murderer…

Tensions are running high as the White House staff adjusts to a new chief usher and prepares for a high-stakes state dinner, where everything must be perfect. But as the date for the event approaches, things go disastrously wrong when the secretary of defense is found dead in his home, seemingly killed during a break-in.

At the same time Olivia’s fiancĂ©, Gav, is looking into the mysterious murder of an old friend. Is there a connection? Despite an increase in security following the secretary’s death, Ollie learns the president is in imminent danger at the dinner and must do everything in her power to get to him—before it’s too late…


I hope you'll consider picking up a copy today - I can't wait to hear what you think of Ollie's newest adventure!

Links:
Amazon
BN.com


7 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait. I pre-ordered from Amazon so now just waiting for it to get here. I'm trying to be patient but it is not working out too well. :)

Marilyn said...

My copy arrived today and can't wait to read it! Congratulations!♥♫

Julie Hyzy said...

Thanks, Heather! Thanks, Marilyn! I'm so excited that this one is finally out. Hope you both enjoy!

cindy daigneault said...

I loved it! I quickly became obsessed with this series. The only sad part is I've read all 7 this month and now want more!

Julie Hyzy said...

So happy you enjoyed it, Cindy! Wow, you read fast!

cindy daigneault said...

I've started the Grace series now...and I'm trying to read slower, ha,ha,ha. I am just missing Ollie so so much! I loved that series. Probably due to a recent visit to our Natins Capitol! Please write more soon!

Julie Hyzy said...

Working on it! :::grin:::