Thursday, December 05, 2013

Grace comes to audio!

I'm a bit late with this news but still very excited to announce that the first book in my Manor House Mystery series, Grace Under Pressure, is now available in AUDIO!

Part of the reason why I didn't promote this immediately, was because I was so nervous to hear my words read aloud. But Grace has a fabulous narrator in Emily Durante, and I'm absolutely delighted.

I've pasted the Amazon link below. I'll try to get the BN.com link up soon, too.
(I wish the image was a little bigger!)



So many people have asked me about books on disc in the past and I've always had to shrug and say, "I have no idea what plans are." But now I can shout from the rootops! Grace is on audio!

Woo-hoo!!!

(As you can tell, I'm back to flying solo blogging. More later!)



2 comments:

Heather said...

Any word on publication date for the next Grace book? I have not heard yet. I truly don't know if I can wait until Home of the Braised is out!!!

Merry Holidays!

Heather

Julie Hyzy said...

The next Grace should be out in July of 2014. Thanks for asking, Heather!