Thursday, August 23, 2012

Vote, please!

I haven't released a new e-book in a while, but I'm eager to do so soon.




The question is - do I write another Alex St. James mystery? I have about 60 pages started on DEADLY MESSAGES and I'm eager to explore some big issues including whether or not she finally uncovers clues about her birth parents.

Or should I write a second mystery for Riley Drake (PLAYING WITH MATCHES)? She's a Chicago PI who does background checks for an upscale matchmaker.

Decisions, decisions...

Care to weigh in?
Have you read DEADLY BLESSINGS, DEADLY INTEREST, or DEADLY SHORTS?
What about PLAYING WTH MATCHES?

Which heroine would you rather see in a new adventure?


I'd love to know!!
Comment below or on my Facebook Author page HERE




9 comments:

Dru said...

Write a second story for Riley.

Julie Hyzy said...

Thanks, Dru!

Jessica said...

I've read Deadly Blessings & Deadly Interest. Loved both. I didn't know about Deadly Shorts. I have read Sanctimony, though - is that one of the stories in Deadly Shorts?

I also haven't read Playing with Matches, but it sounds fun, too! My vote is Alex St. James, though.

Julie Hyzy said...

Thanks, Jessica!

Jen McElroy said...

Please bring Riley back!!

Julie Hyzy said...

LOL!! I hope to get back to both, actually. Fingers crossed.

fahad said...

BLOGS very beautiful
I hope to visit my website www.al-ghla.net :)

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Write more in the Riley Drake series please. i really enjoyed Playing With Matches.