Monday, June 11, 2012

Mug Winners!

Today I'll be contacting every reader who won a mug for writing reviews on Amazon/BN (reviews needed to be posted before noon yesterday). Thank you everyone!! You are the BEST!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and review GRACE AMONG THIEVES!!

Don't despair if you don't hear from me right away. Today's been a super exciting day because I just found out that I've been nominated for an Anthony Award! Woo-hoo!!! Winners will be chosen at Bouchercon in Cleveland, in October. I'm over the moon and answering so many wonderful congratulatory emails. So I may be a bit slow on the mug notifications!!

Keep the faith!

Julie (who is smiling like crazy today!)

1 comment:

Fred said...

Congratulations, Julie. A well deserved honor I must say. I think a picture of Ollie and Chef DT in the future.