Thursday, June 21, 2012

Milwaukee Public Radio and Morning Blend Interviews

Did I mention our recent trip to Milwaukee? The day after GRACE AMONG THIEVES debuted, Curt and I were up there, just a few hours north of home because I'd been invited to be interviewed on the MORNING BLEND television program and on WUWM, Milwaukee's Public Radio station (89.7).

If you're at all interested in listening/watching, here are the links:

The WUWM interview lasted about 13 minutes. Wow! I loved talking with Stephanie, the host, because she was absolutely well-versed about the Manor House books and had some great questions for me. Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy discussing the books with people who've already read them? That's just the best!!

WUWM INTERVIEW

And... the same morning we taped that interview, I appeared on The Morning Blend. What a blast! Here's the link for that segment:

Morning Blend Grace Among Thieves

I'm home now, trying to get a few things done around the house (Curt's on vacation this week) and next week I plan to catch up on my writing. It's been far too long since I've visited with Grace and Bennett. They're in serious trouble right now and I need to give them the opportunity to get out of it!


No comments: