Monday, June 04, 2012

I'm a Cozy Chick!

I have awesome news to share today! 
I am officially a COZY CHICK!!


Beginning this week, I'll be blogging every Thursday with my great friends:

Lorraine Bartlett/Lorna Barrett
Leann Sweeney
JB Stanley/Ellery Adams
Heather Webber
Deb Baker/Hannah Reed
Maggie Sefton
Kate Collins

I love these ladies and am absolutely delighted that they asked me to join their fabulous blog. Have you visited lately? Here's the link: The Cozy Chicks

There's something new to talk about every single day so don't miss a minute! And while you're there, check out the links, including the Cozy Chicks Kitchen Cookbook

My first post is this Thursday where I'll be talking about joining the blog and about my new book, Grace Among Thieves, which comes out..... drumroll, please....

TOMORROW!!

If you're interested in picking up a copy, here are some handy links:

Barnes & Noble
Amazon
Centuries & Sleuths
Mystery Lovers Bookshop 


2 comments:

Carol Burns said...

Julie! I hope you are planning to write more White House Mysteries.....I have to know what happens to our Chef and her boyfriend...and, of course, I'm excited about the mystery too!!!

Carol

Julie Hyzy said...

Hi, Carol - Oh, definitely! The next WHChef mystery comes out in December and I have a contract to write three more after that. I'm excited to find out more about what happens to Ollie, too!