Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Million Dollar Idea!!

First in the
White House Chef
Mystery series
Hey, Marriott, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Waldorf, Westin, Sheraton, and other upscale hotel groups: I have a million dollar idea for you that came from my musings as I plotted my next WHChef mystery: 

Build a hotel in that's a replica of the White House! 

Genius idea, isn't it?

Don't skimp on the details - make it a real destination. Keep it as authentic as possible, with guest rooms in the "East" and "West" wings, as well as the President's suite and the Lincoln Bedroom, of course. I bet you'd sell out every night.


I'd book a room there, for sure.


Have fun with the idea ...


Oh, and keep me posted! 

3 comments:

Yummers! said...

Great venue for a wedding!

See you in Menasha on Saturday. We are excited to meet you and listen to both presentations. Your books are all on my Kindle, so I quess an autograph isn't in order.

Joni Possin

yabooknerd said...

Love the idea! Of course, they'd have to have your books in all the rooms :)

Julie Hyzy said...

Hey, Joni! It'll be great to see you there. Just a fair warning - there may be a bit of overlap between the two presentations (introducing myself and all).

Jennifer - Of course! What a great idea!!