In case I've forgotten to mention lately, I'm blogging with THE COZY CHICKS on Mondays for a little while, until Kate Collins comes back to resume the Monday spot.
Here's the link: Cozy Chicks
- What else is new? I'm working on Grace #4 (tentatively titled GRACE ON A PLANE)
- I've sent out all the bookmarks requested by readers. If yours haven't arrived yet, let me know.
- I'm having lunch tomorrow with an author friend which means I'm actually getting out of the house on a weekday. That happens so seldom and yet, I met another friend last week for lunch, too. Weirdest part? Two different friends chose the same restaurant! Good thing I like this one!
- On a personal note, we're still deep in basement-cleaning mode. We came to a bit of a standstill yesterday, but it's a good place to be. Looking forward to the girls being home so they can go through some of the piles we left for them.
- Had a lovely visit at the Lisle Library on Thursday. The good news is that I love visiting libraries, the bad news is that I've got a packed summer and I've had to turn so many down lately.
When I called up this site today, I realized that Blogger has a new look for posting. I'm just test-driving it now.
We'll see how this goes!
Don't forget to visit The Cozy Chicks!
~until next time