Monday, January 09, 2012

Pictures from launch (and info on next event)!

Woo-hoo!! Thank you, everyone, for coming out to my launch party on Saturday. It meant so much to me to see so many wonderful people there! Thank you!!

Here are a few pictures from the party... and immediately following, information about Thursday's event:






So much fun. Thank you to EVERYONE who came out to talk, mingle, pick up a book, and say hello. You all made this party absolutely wonderful!

My next January event is Thursday, January 12th

I'll appear live on the TV show LIVING WELL, on WMBD, a CBS affiliate from 3:45 - 4:15 PM, where I'll be talking about the new AFFAIRS OF STEAK, and other books.
Hope you can tune in and watch!

Then, that evening, I'm speaking at the Peoria Public Library (North Branch) at 6:30 PM
Here's a link with more information:
Peoria Public Library

No comments: