Friday, May 06, 2011

Back from Malice... but still not caught up!

Wow. Malice was wonderful. And the Festival of Mystery at Oakmont blew me away. I wish I could post bunches of pictures here, but as usual, I forgot my camera during most of it.

Got home Tuesday. Drove up to Biz's college and moved her back home Wednesday. Had all new windows installed here yesterday. Today is "put the furniture and drapes back" day and I'm barely making it.

It's nuts here. Yeah, Mother's Day weekend coming up too. I think we'll have my mother-in-law here this year, but tomorrow and early Sunday are up for grabs. I may opt to stay home and read (ha ha!) or shop for shades. I've got great new windows but I'm reluctant to drill into them to re-install my mini-blinds. But I'm not prepared to buy all new window treatments. Thank goodness my drapes are still going to work.

Anyway, it's been a little hectic here. I'm trying desperately to get back to writing Grace #3, while still talking about GRACE INTERRUPTED, which comes out in less than a month. I feel so far behind this time!

I had planned to send out a newsletter at the end of April and then another on my release day, but I think I'm opting to just send the single issue on June 7th. Don't forget, I'm throwing a launch party and you're invited. More on that later.

Plus this time, I've got a few extra appearances scheduled.

Whew!

Great to stop in here and chat for a second. Now back to putting my house together...

Talk soon!

1 comment:

Dru said...

~~~Hi Julie~~~

I hope you have a great weekend.