Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'll trade you... An ARC for a review?


Woo-hoo! I have a couple of ARCs** here for GRACE INTERRUPTED, the new Manor House Mystery that comes out June 7th.
My publisher has sent out copies to all the major publications and I'm hoping for reviews (fingers crossed they like it!), but people these days rely heavily on Amazon and BN online reviews to make their reading decisions. I can't tell you how much a good review on those sites helps. But they do.

In any case, if you're willing to consider writing a review and posting it on Amazon and/or BN, I would love to send you an ARC of the new book. No strings attached, of course, but it would mean a lot to me.

And although I really, really hope you like the new book and your review is positive, that's not a condition either.

After posting this, I have no idea if I'll get two requests or a thousand, so I'll make up a deadline - April 15th (easy enough to remember). If I get more requests than I have ARCs, I'll draw names.

Again, if you're willing to consider writing a review and posting it on or around June 7th, the day the book debuts, email me at JulieHyzy (at) gmail (dot) com and put GRACE INTERRUPTED ARC (or somesuch) in the subject line.

It's so scary when a book is about to come out. I always, always worry.

Thanks for your help! Happy reading!

Julie

** These are the uncorrected proofs. I found a number of typos and I made changes but all those corrections took place after these were produced.

6 comments:

NoraA said...

Yes please, I'd like one. I think I can write a pithy and honest review. And I do have my own blog page now, along with Jackie Houchin's site still open to me.

Lori's Reading Corner said...

Raising hand wildly!!!

Dru said...

I like one!

Pattie T. said...

I'd be willing to give it a go, I've been on a real reading tear lately. I haven't yet read the first in the series though, would this be a problem?

Jessica said...

I'd love to read the new book! I liked the first Grace book a lot (although Ollie is my favorite).

Shirley said...

I am a huge cozy mystery fan and would love the opportunity to write a review on my blog! You may contact me by email: riverboat38@hotmail.com

Here's my blog: My Bookshelf. Come by when you have a moment.