Monday, March 21, 2011

Newsletter Sign-up

I'm putting the finishing touches on my next newsletter. The last one I sent was back in January, so I think I'm a bit overdue.

If you're interested in receiving it, please sign up on this blog. One thing to remember -- Vertical Response (the company I work through) won't allow me to send unless readers "confirm" in the follow-up email they send.

I actually have 82 people who signed up, but never confirmed. Vertical Response won't let me manually input the addresses, because they're extremely afraid that clients who do that may actually be spamming.

So, if you signed up, but you haven't been receiving newsletters, you may need to sign up again. And confirm.

Lots of steps. I wish I could streamline things, but they won't let me.

Anyway -- it's coming soon! Please sign up today!

No comments: