Monday, February 14, 2011

Backlist eBooks!

As of today I'm officially a member of Backlist eBooks!

This busy group is comprised of print-published authors who have decided to release (re-release, actually) their out-of-print titles as ebooks. Great news for Kindle and Nook readers!

My backlist titles (Artistic License, Deadly Blessings, and Deadly Interest) are in their Kindle bookstore here. Just scroll down and click on my name. Lots of great authors there, huh?

Oh, and Backlist eBooks has a Facebook page too! Come visit and "Like" our page!


2 comments:

Dru said...

I've downloaded several of the author's book. I just have to find the time to read them all.

Julie Hyzy said...

Dru - I hear you. I have so many books in my TBR pile, it's going to be impossible to get to them. But what a great list, isn't it?