Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Manuscript in One Day Early!

Just turned in the manuscript for White House Chef Mystery #5, which - as of this moment - is not yet titled. As I mentioned earlier, I intended to call it Secretary of Steak, but that one isn't going to fly. We'll see.

Now I get to turn my attention to blog posts that are due on other sites as Buffalo West Wing debuts. That one hits the bookstores on January 4th.

I'm also gearing up with changes for this site. I have lots of great plans for 2011. Hope you'll stay tuned to see what's new.

3 comments:

Shel said...

You did it!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, Julie!!

Peter Rozovsky said...

Secretary of Steak isn't going to fly? Killed by the vegetarian lobby, no doubt. In that case, you'll have to go with Kitchen Cabinet.
==========================
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://www.detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/

Julie Hyzy said...

LOL!! You come up with great titles, Peter! I wrote it with the title Secretary of Steak in mind, but it isn't flying (I still have a smidgen of hope). The current front runner is Affairs of Steak. I *love* Kitchen Cabinet. Lots of ideas for that one LOL