Monday, November 15, 2010

Murder and Mayhem in Muskego!

Pictures!!

I had the best time up in Muskego. Thank you to the wonderful Penny Halle, Ruth and Jon Jordan, and all the people who make this event possible. I was particularly thrilled to see Kim and Dave and Michelle again and to meet Mary F. for the first time.





Loved being able to connect again with so many friends and meet new ones, as well. What a fun crowd!

By the way, my publicist, Dana Kaye absolutely rocks. She was updating me throughout the weekend on how some promotional ventures were progressing. She's just so cool and I love her to pieces.

There was one cozy panel - featuring Denise Swanson, Shirley Damsgaard, Joanna Campbell-Slan, Deb Baker (Hannah Reed) and me. Last year we'd roped the handsome and studly Tom Shreck as our moderator and we were thrilled he agreed to come back for a repeat performance. He's great. A perfect foil for all of us, funny, witty, and very quick with the comebacks. Loved it.


We had so much fun and got a lot of laughs. Love these ladies (and Tom)!

4 comments:

Shel said...

Sounds like a blast, Julie! Glad you had fun :)

Julie Hyzy said...

It was a blast, Shel. They run it every year - with different authors most years - and I think you'd love it.

Shel said...

I'm SURE I'd love it, LOL. Hey, did Joanna tell you about our conversation about you? *grin*

Julie Hyzy said...

Shel, No! what did you say? Should my ears have been burning?