Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grace is going to Turkey!

It's been posted on PublishersMarketplace so I think it's safe to announce it here...

Grace Under Pressure will be published in Turkey! My agent sold the Turkish rights last week and according to the contract it should be in print within 12 months. I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy! When I do, I'll be sure to post a photo here.

I'm excited. My first foreign rights sale! Time to celebrate!!

By the way, I'm working on my next newsletter as we speak... if you haven't signed up, please jump in. I'm not obnoxious and I only send them out from time to time. Probably 4 - 6 times per year. Maybe not even.

I'd better get back to work now. Ollie is in the middle of a jam and I'm not sure how to get her out...



2 comments:

Karen L. Alaniz said...

That must be so exciting! And Turkey, of all places! I have a brand-spankin' new contract for my first book. It's nice to see that I'm not alone in working toward a deadline and trying to balance family and all that jazz. Good luck with the deadline! ~Karen

Julie Hyzy said...

Thanks, Karen. It is exciting. I'd love to do a signing there someday.

Congratulations on your contract. And good luck on balancing. It gets tough, but it's always fun.