Monday, June 07, 2010

Book Launch Party Pictures


Finally able to post! Blogger kicked me out for a while. Some system outage that affected certain users. It's nice to be able to access the site again!

The book launch party yesterday for Grace Under Pressure was *wonderful* and that is thanks to all the great people who showed up to help me celebrate - despite the fact that Centuries & Sleuths advertised it beginning at 1:00 and I told everyone it started at 2:00! I was so happy that the people who came early stayed for a while to listen to the talk and share some snacks- Thank you all so much!!

Here are a few pictures from the event yesterday...

I'll post more tomorrow!



Always fun to hang with the McGuires, Vanders, and Springers!

It was so nice to see Gayle again!

I met Suzette (second from right) at Printers Row a couple of years back. So thrilled she came to the launch! And thrilled to meet new friends, too!




We somehow missed getting Linda and Sandi in this shot, but these are my good friends from my writing group, Helen, Lydia, and Scott.

3 comments:

Cleo Coyle said...

Wonderful photos, Julie! Your lively launch party looked like a lot of fun. Congrats again on the stellar take-off of GRACE UNDER PRESSURE!

Julie Hyzy said...

Thanks so much, Cleo. It was a lively party and I had the best time.
Big hugs,
Julie

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas