Thursday, May 06, 2010

Grace Under Pressure Launch Contest

Book Pre-order Contest! - (SLIGHTLY AMENDED as of 5/7/10)
see the *blue* wording for changes

The first book in my new Manor of Murder Mystery series, Grace Under Pressure, debuts June 1st! To help launch the book and to celebrate its release, here’s a very special contest:

Pre-order Grace Under Pressure before May 31, 2010, and you're eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to Mystery Lovers Bookshop. (If I get more than 50 entries, I'll add a runner-up prize or two!) Also -- because it's been brought to my attention that digital downloads cannot be preordered, I'm extending the entry date through June 5th.

No receipts required. Just email me at JulieHyzy@gmail.com with the date that you pre-ordered and the name of the bookstore you ordered it from, and you're entered! Please put "CONTEST" in the subject of the email. If you've already ordered, you're eligible too. Just let me know where you ordered from and when.

I'm cross-posting this announcement on Mystery Lovers' Kitchen all month too!



Don't forget your Independent Mystery Bookstores:

http://juliehyzy.blogspot.com/2010/02/independent-bookstores.html


Mystery Lovers Bookshop (free shipping on book orders over $10!)

Centuries & Sleuths Bookstore (my local bookstore - autographing available)

Barnes & Noble

Amazon.com

2 comments:

Lori's Reading Corner said...

I blogged about it for you :)

http://www.lorisreadingcorner.com/2010/05/grace-under-pressure-by-julie-hyzy-pre.html

Julie Hyzy said...

Thanks, Lori!