Friday, March 12, 2010

Grace Under Pressure


The pre-release promo begins! I'm really excited about the upcoming release of Grace Under Pressure and I'm starting all the pre-promotional efforts early this time. I have bookmarks (with EGGS on one side and GRACE on the other), bookplates, and a whole bunch of ideas for my next newsletter.

As soon as I find out when my ARCS (advanced reader copies) will be available, I'll be contacting my independent bookstore and reviewer friends to see if they would like one. If you're a reviewer or bookstore and not on my contact list - please drop me a note.

I'm really hoping to give this series a good start and I plan to have a launch party this summer. Due to my daughter's graduation and friends' daughters' graduations, we may have to get creative with the timing, but stay tuned!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Launch Party?? Where????

Janean said...

I can't wait to read Grace Under Pressure it sounds great!! I loved the idea of the manor house and Biltmore is such a beautiful place to visit. I have been there a few times and everytime I visit I discover something new. Janean