Wednesday, February 24, 2010

North Carolina - here I come!

I am wildly excited to have been invited by the ever gracious and wonderful Molly Weston to participate in a book tour with two extraordinary authors: Hank Phillippi Ryan and Karen E. Olson. Karen's Tattoo Shop Mystery, PRETTY IN INK (what a cool concept) comes out March 2nd! That's Tuesday! Hank, as I'm sure you know, is an Emmy and Agatha Award winner and her novel AIR TIME has just been nominated for an Agatha this year!

So, I'm headed to North Carolina Thursday (leaving the family to fend for themselves - yikes!) to join these lovely ladies for a three-day whirlwind tour around Raleigh. If you're in North Carolina, I would love to meet you - please visit Booktour.com for details of our "Triple Threat" tour stops.

Sunday - as Hank and Karen head back to the airport, I'll be picking up a rental car and driving out to Asheville, NC for a stay at The Biltmore Estate. This is research for the new Manor of Murder series and I'm thrilled. I'm staying on the property at the Inn at Biltmore, and I can't wait.

No comments: