Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Eggsecutive Orders

I didn't mention yesterday that it was the official release date for Eggsecutive Orders, did I? Well, I've been talking about it enough here, so I'll bet you knew already.

Here's something to remember... my Spot the Book Contest. Keep an eye out at bookstores between now and Monday, January 11th. Let me know if you spot Eggsecutive Orders and how many copies of the book are in stock, and you'll be entered to win a $25 bookstore gift certificate. Yep, that easy. I've been getting reports from all over, but it's still early. I think a few stores are just putting books on display now.

Let me know! Email me at JulieHyzy(at)gmail(dot)com to tell me where and when, and you're entered!!

Thanks! Every little bit of info helps!

Julie

No comments: