Saturday, December 26, 2009

Eggsecutive Orders - Pre-order Prime Time

Forewarning: I'm planning to post eggstra (grin) about Eggsecutive Orders this week.

As you may know, pre-orders for books are what help determine which titles make it onto bestseller lists. Mind you, I don't believe I have a shot at the New York Times Bestseller list (tho I can dream...) but pre-orders always help generate buzz. And I would love any help you can offer.

If you know anyone who might be interested in the White House Chef novels, please let them know! You can link to this blog, or my website: www.juliehyzy.com

Wouldn't it be great it if this went viral?
(Don't I wish... See, I told you I dream!)
;-)

Remember... I'm starting a contest. Details on the MysteryLoversKitchen site on Tuesday.

All you'll have to do is e-mail me with where you've seen Eggsecutive Orders -- either in person or online. And you'll be entered into a contest to win a $25 bookstore gift certificate.

In any case, please let all your reader friends know that "Eggs" is almost here. January 5th is just 10 days away.

This is prime time to order prime crime!

I would be eggceedlingly grateful if you did!
;-)

Thank you!!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Done!! I've been promoting this for weeks already, LOL.

Julie Hyzy said...

Thank you, Shel!! I appreciate it *very* much. The best book recommendations are always the ones that come from friends. Thank you so much!

Julie