Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tinley Park - Captcha - Manuscript revisions

Tinley Park, Illinois has been named the "Best place to raise kids in the Nation" by BusinessWeek magazine. Is that cool, or what?

My eldest daughter's boyfriend has been teasing us for a while about how Tinley Park is a government experiment town... LOL

Looks like the experiment is working! Congratulations Tinley!! Love ya! Love being here.


In other news...
The time has come to include a "captcha" on blog comments here. I've been inundated with spamming comments over the past few days. They're just like rabbits -- or Tribbles, I suppose -- let a couple sneak in and pretty soon you have a million of 'em.

So, sorry for having to add an extra step to the comment section.

I'm through 77 pages of the current revision of Buffalo West Wing. Have a dentist appointment in a few, and then I hope to get back and finish this revision so I can begin reading the manuscript aloud. Always the best way to catch poor phrasing and typos!

Hope you have a fabulous day...

1 comment:

Julie Hyzy said...

Testing...