Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Murder and Mayhem in Muskego

This weekend is Murder and Mayhem in Muskego. I hope you visit the website, and -- even more -- I hope you plan to attend. This is Muskego, Wisconsin. My family keeps asking me - "Don't you mean Michigan?" That would be "Muskegon," wouldn't it?

Muskego is just this side (south) of Milwaukee, so it's close. I've heard rave reviews about this warm and welcoming conference and I can't wait. I'll be part of a panel at 2:00 on Saturday, November 14th along with Joanna Campbell Slan, Denise Swanson, Shirley Damsgaard, and Deb Baker. I can't wait.

I've been in (and still am in) deadline hell, so in case you've popped by here, you've noticed I haven't posted since Bouchercon. But I promise that I'll be better in 2010. Truly, truly!

In the meantime, here are a couple of updates:
Eggsecutive Orders is due out January 5, 2010, but -- here's the cool part -- Michelle Obama and Cristeta Comerford will be appearing on IRON CHEF on January 3rd! How cool is that timing? Stay tuned here and at Mystery Lovers' Kitchen for updates on a fun book launch.

Also - can you believe that Grace Under Pressure - the first Manor of Murder Mystery - already has a page on Amazon? No cover art yet, but here it is: Grace Under Pressure. I hope you check it out. I'm wildly excited about this particular series.

That's it for now. I need to get back to work! This new manuscript is technically finished, but it needs polishing. And lots of it!

;-)

2 comments:

Shel said...

G'morning, Julie! Yep,I noticed your absence but knew where you were, so it's all cool. Glad to see you blogging again though, and will hold you to that promise for 2010! Looking forward to the new series, and Eggsecutive Orders - but you knew that already :-)

Peter Rozovsky said...

Our brief meeting was one of the weekend's pleasures. You know, I could spend the rest of my life suggesting titles for your series. The first is almost too obvious to mention: Secretary of Steak.
==============
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/