Friday, September 11, 2009

Kerrytown Bookfest Sunday

If anyone is in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area this Sunday, September 13th - please stop by the Kerrytown Bookfest and say hello. My panel is at 2:00, and we'll be talking about culinary mysteries, of course. Click on Bookfest for more details. Doesn't it sound great? And Jeffrey Deaver is the big guest star. I *love* Jeffrey Deaver. He's not just an amazing writer, he's a great guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him at one of our Midwest chapter meetings at Love is Murder and he was so gracious, so warm.

Anyway, can you tell I'm thrilled to be part of an event where he's featured? Of course, he isn't on the panel talking about culinary mysteries. LOL Could you imagine that? I think I'd be afraid to eat anything one of his characters prepared ;-)

The Kerrytown Bookfest in Ann Arbor has lots to offer and I can't wait to get there.

Hope to see some readers there. Please do say hello!

Julie

No comments: