Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Updates...

I don't mean for this poor blog to be ignored, really I don't. But I have a manuscript due very soon and although it's *technically* done, I really want to go over a few sections a bit more. Okay, a lot more. I hate turning manuscripts in early because I'm afraid I'll have some "Aha!" moment and wish I'd made that one last tweak.

So... I'm tweaking. In fact, just as I fell asleep last night I realized there's a line I should probably add near the beginning...

This manuscript is the first in the new Manor of Murder series which is scheduled to debut next summer. I've tentatively titled this first novel Grace Under Pressure, because my protagonist is Grace Wheaton, but I almost want to use Manor of Murder for this first book. Decisions, decisions. Tweaks, tweaks. And the marketing department at Berkley may decide that neither title is right.

But agonizing over such decisions is part of the fun. So I continue...
;-)

Also...
Just a reminder that today is Tuesday - my blog day at Mystery Lovers' Kitchen. My topic is a restaurant in the West Loop area of Chicago - Marche. There should really be an accent over that "e" but I haven't figured out a way to add it while using Blogger.

Anyway, if you're in Chicago and looking for a lovely place for a French dinner, check out Marche. Full review at Mystery Lovers' Kitchen.

5 comments:

Shel said...

Hi, Julie! Followed your FB link over here. Already read and adored the Marche restaurant blog post; next time we're in the city I'll have to talk my husband into letting us go there. New series? That's great news! Love the prospective title :)

Julie Hyzy said...

Hi Shel! Thanks for visiting here. I'm really excited about the new series and the next Ollie book too. Busy time, trying to write two at once, and cook too! ;-)
I'n glad you like the prospective title. Fingers crossed the publisher likes it too!

Julie

rozydesouza said...

Just found your blog, and am very grateful for the time and effort you've gone to here. Great and varied taste

___________________
Rozydesouza
Apply now Nation wide cash

Julie Hyzy said...

Hi Rozy,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments! It's nice to "meet" you!

Julie

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優