Monday, August 31, 2009

Update

Okay, so I just got off the phone with Jena O'Connor at KORN 1490. For the first time I think I remembered to say everything I meant to! Whew. I always get so nervous and my words tumble out faster than my brain reacts. Danger Will Robinson!

Anyway, I think it went well.

Here's some news!!
The cover art for EGGSECUTIVE ORDERS is up on Amazon.com.

You can see the cover art here on the blog, of course, but it's always very neat when it finally shows up on Amazon. To me it indicates that the new book cycle is about to begin.

Speaking of booksellers, I'm intending to figure out a way to highlight my favorite independent booksellers here on this site. I need to get a link to IMBA up, too. Because I'm playing catch up after a busy weekend, I may not get to it immediately. but keep visiting. Should be updated very soon.

;-)