Tuesday, July 14, 2009

EGGSECUTIVE ORDERS on Amazon

Guess what? Eggsecutive Orders is available to pre-order on Amazon.com. This third White House Chef mystery will be released January 5th, but I know how important pre-sales are so I wanted to announce it here. I'll probably announce it on Twitter, once I get a few more people to follow me there ;-)


I just activated my Twitter account today, so I'm still very new at this.


There's no cover image on Amazon, yet, so I'll post it here again. I just love it. Just perfect.


In Eggsecutive Orders, it's the week before the annual Easter Egg Roll and Ollie is banished from the White House kitchen after one of the president's dinner guests dies. To make things worse, Ollie's mom and grandmother are in D.C. for a visit and to tour the White House. It's hard to get your family inside the president's mansion, when you're not even allowed inside yourself anymore... Tune in to see what Ollie does next...
Just very excited to see the book on Amazon!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

I LOVE your book cover, Julie! Can't wait to read your book.

Elizabeth

Julie Hyzy said...

Thanks so much, Elizabeth. Can't wait till our group blog goes live!!

Julie

Homebrewer said...

I know it's just a pre-order but when I saw your blog post I got so excited... my order is in!!! YIPPEE!!!! I can't wait!

Julie Hyzy said...

Thanks, Jen! I hope you enjoy meeting Ollie's mom and grandma! They're just as nosy as she is ;-)

Julie

Dru said...

I love the book cover and can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Will we get to see more of Ollie's boyfriend?

Julie Hyzy said...

Hi Dru,
Yep, Tom plays a bigger role in this one than he did last time. It's a complicated relationship ;-)