Monday, February 09, 2009

Perfect!



Perfect weekends don't come around all that often, so when they do I believe we should take time to truly appreciate them.

This past weekend was perfect. I wouldn't change one bit of it (well, maybe except for the surprise bout of laryngitis kept me sounding like "Mr. Turkey" from the old commercial...) and I have to just take a moment here to say THANK YOU! to *everyone* who attended and participated in the Love Is Murder mystery conference this year. From the board of directors who organized the event to all the attendees -- writers and readers and the occasional historical re-enactor who wandered in -- it took everyone to make this event the sparkling, warm, friendly, and exciting event it was.

There are so many highlights, I can't even begin to list them. I would be terribly afraid of missing one, or - worse - missing mentioning someone I spoke with. I enjoyed connecting with old friends and meeting new ones. So many great people. I'm still feeling the glow today.

I've included only a few pictures (above). I have more and plan to send them in to our Midwest Chapter of MWA's newsletter: CLUES and to the MWA National newsletter - The Third Degree.

I just want to say thank you so much to everyone. This weekend was perfect. Every moment was a joy and I am honored to be part of this writers' community.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh boy. There's the picture. A few minutes later I had a plate laden with goodies at the tea. It was a fun weekend, wasn't it?

Congratulations again on your awards - I'm so happy you won!

Julie Hyzy said...

Hey Amy - I like pink, too and I think it's a great picture!
Fabulous weekend... just fabulous.

Thanks! :-)

Sarahlynn said...

This year was my first Love Is Murder, and I too had a lovely weekend. Congrats on your big wins! I enjoyed meeting you (briefly) and I just finished STATE OF THE ONION, which I enjoyed even more.

Thanks!

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色