Tuesday, February 10, 2009

DuMaurier and Me

I can't figure out how to transport the DVD image here... but visit this link:
Amazon.com: Rebecca: Laurence Olivier, Joan Fontaine, Judith Anderson, George Sanders, Gladys Cooper, Melville Cooper, Edward.

and you'll find the Amazon listing for the recently released DVD - Hitchcock's Rebecca. It came out in October, released from MGM.

Guess what??
I'm in the "featurette" discussing "The Gothic World of Daphne DuMaurier."
Can you believe it?
They filmed the segment some time ago and I just received my contributor copy today. And I watched it first before posting the information here. Just wanted to make sure I didn't "talktoofastlikeIusuallydo," or have a big piece of spinach in my teeth.
;-)

If you enjoy the movie Rebecca and you ever have a chance to see this DVD, check out the special feature section and let me know what you think ;-)

1 comment:

Austin said...

What? This is so very awesome. I'm such a Hitchcock nut and I'm ashamed to say that I don't own Rebecca...yet.