Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Manuscript is In!

Now I can truly appreciate the holiday season. The manuscript for book #3 of the White House Chef series is turned in and I'm feeling relaxed. (Well, except for the fact that I haven't done any shopping yet!)

Book #3 will most likely undergo a title change, but I turned it in as EGGSECUTIVE ORDERS and it takes place leading up to (and including) the White House Easter Egg Roll. This one was a little bit different from the prior two because I was able to explore Ollie's family. Her mother and nana come in to D.C. from Chicago (no, not for the inauguration), and get caught up in Ollie's adventure.

As I mentioned before, President Campbell is still running the country in this series, but if I get the opportunity to write more Ollie stories, I'll take her through an election and transition. Should be fun.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy this beautiful season!

1 comment:

Julia Buckley said...

Wow! How exciting, Julie! This series is really taking off!

Merry Christmas to you and the family.

Julia