Tuesday, December 02, 2008

HAIL TO THE CHEF

Hail to the Chef releases today!



I'm very excited. And nervous, of course. Bringing out a new book is like sending the baby to kindergarten. You hope everybody likes her and she doesn't get picked on ;-)


This is also the beginning of my December blogging. I've changed my color scheme to "decorate" because this blog will be part of the "Parade of Sites" sponsored by Writerspace.


I hope to figure out a few more cool things to add, as we get closer to "parade" day.


But in the meantime ... I'm just excited. I plan to visit the bookstore today. Fingers crossed that Hail will be there.

2 comments:

bonniew said...

I was just thinking that I didn't fully understand yesterday how excited you were about your new book! First congratulations! The next thought was what a momentous feet this is! My business we see products come and go. Some have been around for over 100 years and others only see the light of the grocery store for a month if sometimes even that. To be a writer must be a wonderful thing. Living in another world in which you rule! I am so thankful that Andrew found Robyn and the Wrights have found the Hyzy's.

Robyn said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to go out and see it in a store!

I also can't wait for you to send me post cards and a signed copy!! (*hint hint*)