Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Borders in Dekalb - January 9th

I'll re-post the Book Launch Party information as we get closer, but today I want to post notice of another book event. This one will be held at the Borders in Dekalb, IL on Friday night, January 9th. I'll be signing books there along with Michael A. Black - and in between, we'll be introducing the eight bands scheduled to perform that night.

The evening is billed as a "Couples' Night Out" in Dekalb. and it truly looks like it will be a special event. Even though Mike and I are not a "couple" (Curt would have a little to say about that - LOL), we're thrilled to be part of the "entertainment" (oh, and I promise not to sing!)

Visit the MySpace page for more information:
http://www.myspace.com/bordersniteout

January 9, 2009
Borders Dekalb
815-758-8771 (for more information)
The fun starts at 6:00

Mike and I will be signing copies of DEAD RINGER and we will both be signing copies of our individual books as well.

Thanks! Hope to see you there!
Bring a date ...
;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

State of the Onion is the first book I have read twice!!! Please write more re Ollie, cooking and life in the White House!!

Julie Hyzy said...

Thanks so much for posting your comment here! I'm delighted to know you enjoyed SOTO enough to re-read it. Thanks for letting me know!

Julie

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!