Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Book of the Week!!

Wonderful news today!!
David Montgomery named Hail to the Chef as his choice for Book of the Week on his Crime Fiction Dossier site. Take a look:

http://www.crimefictionblog.com/

I'm really excited and I hope you get a chance to take a look and leave a comment. I'm sure David will appreciate that! I know I love it when people leave comments here. Which reminds me -- I wish I could e-mail new folks who leave comments, whose e-mail addresses I don't have. (Hi, Jen! a/k/a Homebrewer)

Hope you're enjoying the season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a holiday treat! A new Barnes & Noble store opened next door to my home where I found Hail to the Chef! With a precious two weeks off from my job as an educator, I always look forward to some free time for mystery reading during the Christmas break. I enjoyed meeting Ollie so much that I went back and bought the State of the Onion too. Both were wonderful--just the right touch of mystery, danger and romance, but not too edgy or disturbing! Thanks!

Julie Hyzy said...

Hi, and thanks so much for posting! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed meeting Ollie! I have a lot of fun writing her stories. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. You made my day!

Best,
Julie