Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cozy Library Extravaganza

Saturday, October 18th, I was privileged to be part of the second Cozy Library Extravaganza, sponsored by the Warren-Newport Public Library in Gurnee, Illinois. Eight authors (below) participated in the afternoon event. I forgot my camera (as I tend to do) -- so many thanks to Helen Osterman for sharing this photo with me. I only wish we would have gotten a picture that included Debbie Hoffman and Diana Vickery, too. These are two wonderful ladies who celebrate "cozy" books and who organized this fabulous event.




From left, standing: Helen Osterman, Lauren Willig, Charles Dickinson, Deb Baker.

Seated: Me, Robert Dalby, Libby Hellman, Denise Swanson

I had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed meeting all the readers who came out on a beautiful fall day to hear us talk.

:-)

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Julie Hyzy write a great book in Deadly Interest.

I also have a novel call Armed Forces in Harm's Way at tatepublishing.com. I've two more waiting for publishing. Steps in Love and Service, along with the Next Generation. All with a romantic theme.

Is Judy going to read this blog???

I certainly hope so.