Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DEAD RINGER!

Guess what arrived here yesterday? Advanced Reader Copies (ARCs) for DEAD RINGER, the novel I wrote with Michael A. Black. This one features his private investigator, Ron Shade, and my amateur sleuth/news researcher Alex St. James.

This was a surprise. I didn't expect them so soon -- but I'm absolutely delighted. The ARC is hefty - lots of pages for readers to get their money's worth ;-)

I really love this cover. And for those of you who know that Alex doesn't know how to use a gun ... well, let me just say that you may want to read this one ;-)

This installment in Alex's life is a bit less cozy than prior stories. So, be forewarned ;-)

The book debuts this fall. I'll pop back in here when I have the date.

1 comment:

robyn hyzy said...

I really like this cover!! I'm so disappointed that I didn't snag a copy while I was home. Maybe I'll remember in November!

Oh, and I don't know if you knew that Mrs. Wright has a blog now. http://wrightfamilychronicles.blogspot.com/

Miss youuuu!