Monday, June 02, 2008

The MWA and Printers Row!!




Between preparing for our MWA meeting in St. Louis (June 4th) and preparing for the Midwest MWA's first appearance at Printers Row coming up this weekend (June 7-8), I almost forgot about the blog!

If you're in the Chicago area and you're looking for a wonderful, literary time, be sure to come to Printers Row, just south of Chicago's Loop at Dearborn and Polk. Our MWA chapter has one-quarter of a tent there this year. Look for us. We'll be at KK, quadrant 1. That means we face north. Can't wait. I'm really excited.

Lots of authors will be signing at our tent including MWA authors from other parts of the country. I hope this is the start of an annual Midwest-MWA event.

I'll be signing, too, of course. But I don't have an actual signing *time* - I'll just be there all weekend, except for an official signing time with Big Sleep Books at 1:00 on Sunday, and quick trips to the ladies' room.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: