I've been away from my blog for so long that I didn't read my comments until today. And I didn't even get a chance to check out other blogs I usually visit ... until today.
So, I just found out that I've been tagged by Julia Buckley. And I'd better do this today before I go any further on my Edgar/Ringling week activities.
Here are the tagging rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself in a blog post.
Tag six people.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their post.
Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Okay, here goes -- Six random things:
1) I'm borrowing from Julia to get started. She claims to do a great iguana imitiation. I don't do iguana, but I do a respectable chimpanzee ;-)
2) When I was in grammar school in Chicago, I came in second place (twice) in district math contests. In high school I came in second place in a spelling bee.
Sigh... That first place trophy eludes me still ...
3) I love Star Trek, especially Next Generation. (Can you say "Geek"?)
4) Ray Bradbury called me at home.
5) I think having three teenage daughters at once was one of the best things that ever happened to me -- and to my wardrobe!
6) I have terrible short-term memory. Embarrassing sometimes. I can remember whether I liked a movie, and who was in it, but I cannot recall specific scenes, even if I just saw a film the night before. Sometimes I can't even remember endings. It's pathetic, but kinda nice in the sense that I can enjoy an already-viewed movie as though it's brand-new. Exceptions to this rule are favorites I've seen many, many times ... The Wizard of Oz, The Princess Bride, The Sound of Music, While You Were Sleeping, and It's A Wonderful Life.
How's that for random information? Now I have to think about who to tag next ...