Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not today!!

Tomorrow is the first day of the Love Is Murder Mystery conference. And today it's snowing like the dickens, which makes it difficult for our out-of-town guests to make it into town.


Tess Gerritsen called me this afternoon, severely delayed. As of this writing I don't know if she made it in, but my fingers are crossed.


It was around this time (January 26), 41 years ago that Chicago was buried in the great snowstorm of 1967:

Let's hope we're not in for a repeat performance.

Hey - just as I was writing this I heard from Tess. She's in. Landed and on her way to the hotel.

Can't wait for tomorrow. This will be a great conference.

1 comment:

Picks By Pat said...

You are right! It was a great conference, and my first. Met lots of great people. I'll be back!