Monday, June 25, 2007

There's a certain freedom to writing a first blog entry - especially when I'm absolutely certain no one will see this anytime soon. LOL

My intention here is to keep an updated presence on the Internet. The website is great for basic information and highlights, but this Blog is meant to keep me honest on my day-to-day stuff.

Upcoming entries will cover all sorts of writerly topics. In the meantime here's the news for this week:

Booksigning at Barnes & Noble in Orland Park, IL
160 Orland Park Place
Orland Park, IL
708-226-9092
Saturday, June 30th
5:00 - 7:00 PM

And --- WAY COOL!!! A radio interview
July 1st
Michael A. Black and I have been invited to appear on Rick Kogan's Sunday morning radio program.

E-mail me for details... and probably I'll fall over in surprise that anyone even saw this!

Sitcom@aol.com

See you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

checking to see if this thing works....