Friday, June 29, 2007

Guess what? This blog showed up on my browser search! I'd convinced myself that this blog was invisible, but Technorati noticed it and has included it on its site. How fun. I'm moving into the big leagues, at a breakneck pace!

Tomorrow is the booksigning at BN in Orland (see earlier post for details) and Sunday is the radio appearance on WGN with Rick Kogan. Can't wait.

Today I *should* be adding more pages to the second book in the White House Chef Mystery series, but I've been playing with promotion instead. Not the best choice, but often a necessary one. I'll get back to work as soon as I finish this entry.

Beautiful day here in Chicago. A little overcast and cool, but nice.

If anyone sees these posts, please feel free to drop me a note. I'd love to hear from you.

Have a great Friday!

Julie

No comments: